In dynamic business and regulatory environment, we provide reliable and comprehensive support in many aspects of your business. We will help you in your decision-making process by providing constructive and rational business, financial and tax consulting with continuous monitoring of your business development. We can help you to achieve steady growth and create solutions that ensure long-term business progress.
The economic environment and business market are more dynamic than ever.
Changes of all types and forms (financial, legal, regulatory) occur on a daily basis, sometimes even more often. In such environment, timely information and knowledge provide power.
This is exactly what Kulić & Sperk team of business advisers offers
Due Diligence is an important part of every business cycle, especially when investing in financial resources, entering into a contractual relationship or acquisition.
Due Diligence implies assessing the value of the target company by analysing it from:
- Commercial and
- Legal aspect.
The fundamental goal of implementing Due Diligence is to gain an understanding of the business of a targeted company, and to confirm whether the investor will get what it expects, by discovering the risks involved in concluding sales transactions, finding items for negotiations, and assisting in planning integration after conclusion.
In the context of dynamic changes and constant needs to adapt to new market circumstances, one of the most valuable information is the information about the value. Self-assessment and assessment of others are both important.
The assessment methods are carefully chosen, taking into account the specific circumstances, needs and objectives of the project. By using and analysing numerous static and dynamic business indicators, we will provide you with high-quality information on the value of company, its financial position and potential risks, and thus make it easier for you to make the right business decision. Our ultimate goal is to identify the needs of our clients and to provide services that will add value to their business.
Evaluation of EU projects or programmes
The objective of project and/or programme evaluation is to provide an impartial evaluation of the potential of a specific project, and provide conclusions and recommendations to encourage changes and further improvements in development interventions.
The aforementioned recommendations when evaluating the project in its essence must be realistic, i.e. applicable and enforceable. The purpose of such recommendations is direct suggestion to reduce individual risks associated with a project or programme, i.e. How to make a project or programme more successful and more effective.
The value of the evaluation, among other, is reflected in the quality and credibility of the recommendations given.
The methodology of evaluation of EU projects and programmes is monitored by the European Commission which, when evaluating, applies the DAC criteria (Code introduced by the Development Assistance Committee with the OECD (Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development) for purpose of categorising assistance programmes. It is used also for classifi cation of EU external assistance activities, among other also in CARDS and Phare programmes):
- Relevance – The extent to which the aid activity is suited to the priorities and policies of the target group, recipient and donor.
- Efficiency – Efficiency measures the outputs – qualitative and quantitative – in relation to the inputs. It is an economic term which signifies that the aid uses the least costly resources possible in order to achieve the desired results. This generally requires comparing alternative approaches to achieving the same outputs, to see whether the most efficient process has been adopted.
- Effectiveness – A measure of the extent to which an aid activity attains its objectives.
- Impact – The positive and negative changes produced by a development intervention, directly or indirectly, intended or unintended. This involves the main impacts and effects resulting from the activity on the local social, economic, environmental and other development indicators.
- Sustainability – Sustainability is concerned with measuring whether the benefits of an activity are likely to continue after donor funding has been withdrawn. Projects need to be environmentally as well as financially sustainable.
The term “restructuring” is often associated with business that is at a stage when the development cycle demands new business solutions and “resource reallocation” in order to properly respond to market and development circumstances or when faced with significant structural and financial difficulties. Corporate restructuring implies a set of significant changes in the company’s financial structure, ownership structure, control system, all with a view to increase the present value of the company.
The most common reasons for the lack of timely restructuring of business is not recognizing the need for change or lack of courage and failing to take the initiative of responsible persons to embark on business restructuring.
We can conclude that the only way to be and remain successful in the economic environment is to be proactive, and periodically and consistently restructure our business, entirely or just in certain segments of business. We can help you design new, current and rational business solutions, taking into account all relevant aspects.
Managing business involves, among other things, tax risk management. Managing tax risks also gains importance in terms of effectively high tax burden on business as is usually the case in Croatia.
With a full range of tax services, we offer our clients a continuous partnership relationship aimed at
providing relevant, innovative and personalized tax solutions that present added value and additional strength for achieving business success.
Variety of tax advisory services:
- Creation of tax strategy
- Tax optimization
- Counselling on tax inquiries, supervision of the Tax Administration
- Compilation of complaints and other submissions to the Tax Administration
- Preparation of transfer pricing studies
- Review and analysis of business books and records
- Preventive tax reviews
- Tax Due Diligence
- Client representation